Frequent Asked Questions
- What is Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin is an online and secure virtual currency. It is already accepted as a payment method by many many online and offline vendors. Check out WeUseCoins. You can get a bitcoin wallet instantly here.
- What is CryptoWin and how does it work?
- CryptoWin is an rewarding & advertising platform where members can click ads to earn bitcoins or where advertisers can gain cheap exposure to crypto users.
- How much do I need to earn before I can withdraw?
- The minimum withdrawal amount is: FaucetPay 500 satoshi and Direct 15000 satoshi
- Are there any requierements in order to withdraw?
- * Minimum account age to withdrawal - 7 Days.
* Withdrawals frequency - every 2 Days.
* Minimum clicks to withdrawal - 2 AD clicks (one time requirement).
- Do you charge any fees?
- * 0% fee for all Deposits. (FaucetPay & Direct)
* 0% fee for FaucetPay Withdrawal.
* We charge a fee of 2000 satoshi for Direct Withdrawal.
- How long does it take to receive my bitcoins?
- All withdrawals are processed manually, it means they are required to be approved first and are paid within 12 hours every calendar day.
- What is your policy towards multiple accounts?
- Self-referring and opening more than one account per person/per IP is not allowed.
- The ad is not loading. What do I do?
- We have no control over advertiser websites and we can't prevent them from going offline. If the timer does not start when the website fails to load, try using Google Chrome.
- Still have doubts?
- Feel free to email us at [email protected].