CryptoWin highly respects your privacy and will never risk your privacy.
- 1.1. To use our website, you must enable cookies.
2. Account Security
- 2.1. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- 2.2. We are not responsible for personal information or account information stolen or accessed due to the failure of securing your device.
3. Personal Information
- 3.1. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (username, email, etc.).
- 3.2. We will use your email to contact you or help you reset your password.
- 4.1. Passwords are stored and encrypted in an irreversible format in our database.
- 4.2. Plain-text passwords are not restorable and are never known.
- 4.3. Encrypted passwords will never be sold, traded, or shared.
- 5.1. We do our best to avoid offensive ads. However, we are not responsible for any content in advertisements. If you find any ad not complying with our rules, please report it.
- 5.2. By clicking a link and viewing an ad, you are agreeing to take responsibility for your own actions on that website.
6. Your Consent